A photo of the rare dabadeedabatiger.
this rare species of tiger has the rare pigment “dabadeedabadie” derived from a blue world
scientists have proven that all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue like him inside and outside
2. when school starts and you want to jump rope instead of play kickball, be careful not to trip and hurt your knees.
3. if you grow up and a boy makes your heart hurt, you do not have to be ashamed.
4. if you fall in love with a girl
who wears the same clothes
as you, it will be easy for me to buy you both presents.
5. if I teach you anything, I will teach you to be gentle.
6. you are not Atlas and the world
is not a burden for you to carry.
7. if you do not like your body, if you feel like you were put inside the wrong one, I will stand by and watch you become again.
8. because we are human beings and we do not always have to
take what we are given.
9. I will love you constantly, fervently, always.
10. I will teach you the value of
the word “no” so that, when you hear it, you do not question it.
11. when the war comes
and you want to fight, I will
sleep with clenched fists until you come home to me.
12. when the war comes and you don’t want to go, I will sleep soundly.
13. you are allowed to be soft. you are allowed to break and bend. you do not have to be strong. you do not have to be a soldier.
|—||a letter to my future son | Caitlyn S. (via alonesomes)|
Get New Leaf’s Best Buy DLC without leaving home
Best Buy has a set of exclusive Animal Crossing: New Leaf items you can grab via StreetPass if you visit the retailer’s locations. Not everyone has a Best Buy nearby (and not everyone wants to visit the store), though, so here’s a workaround posted by Link.
You’ll need to do some fiddling with your router:
- Change the SSID on your router to “Bestbuy” — this is case sensitive, so make sure it looks just like that without the quotes (you can also use tethering on your cell phone)
- Make sure you can connect to it via your wifi settings
- You should get an indicator on your 3DS homescreen signaling that you’re connected to a Nintendo Zone
- You do NOT need to load up Nintendo Zone; simply boot up New Leaf, go to the post office, and ask Pelly for your present to grab the DLC
And repeat every other week until August! Thanks to Animekatt for the screenshot of the Raccoon Wall-clock.
ah yes I’ve just thought the perfect sassy answer to that horrible thing someone said to me 4 years ago
tragic backstories explain bad deeds but they do not excuse them
- tragic backstories explain bad deeds but they do not excuse them
here is a thing
i like this girl
i like you too
I move to elect Yawnty the Queen of the Internet
queen is too gender specific and i want to lord over all the land in an omnipotent omniscient omnipresent way
Glorious Monarch works
and we are TOTES goin the enlightened despot route hahaaaaa sry suckers here have a school for girls or something
YOU ARE GREAT ok
THANK U u are also great ;_;
If I did not already love you, I would now just for that response.
mens opinions on abortion matter if the man in question is capable of getting pregnant himself (◉‿◉✿)
friendly reminder that men actually can get pregnant because pre-op transmen do exist ya cissexist fucks (◕‿◕✿)
i know im a pre-op transman that was literally exactly the point of this post
Well glad at least some people remember I exist.
Being forced to read text after text written by white, wealthy, men
Asking your professor to assign literature by POC authors and hearing
“I only assign these texts because they are critically acclaimed and world-renowned.”
“Why do you think these texts were so famous?…